Custom Concrete and Waterproofing has been in business for over ten years. We have waterproofed new as well as repaired existing residential and commercial foundations.
For a free inspection, call today!
Concrete and Foundation Waterproofing
Water is the source of the vast majority of foundation problems. Wet soil beneath a foundation can swell or lose strength. Concrete cracks it’s inevitable and when it does water pours through it potentially causing potentially significant and costly damage let alone environmental issues (i.e., mold).
How can this be avoided or mitigated?! A three step system is recommended to avoid these problems:
3-step Waterproofing System
1. Waterproof the foundation block or wall with proven water sealants that seal your walls from water penetration.
2. Add a drain board to the walls to ensure proper water diversion to drains as well as removing moisture away from the walls.
3. Move water away from foundation via an integrated drainage system which moves water away from the foundation.
4 Reasons to call Custom Concrete
1. Experience – We know what we’re doing.
2. Precision – We do it right the first time.
3. Track Record – Ask any of our clients!
4. Free Inspection – Get an idea of the project before you commit!